- 1. All current students or alumni of Stellar Academy and sister school, Honsbridge International are eligible to participate in Friend to Friend Referral Programme 2020.
- 2. To be eligible for the reward, the Referrer must contact the admission team and provide the full name and contact number of the Referee (Your friend) who may be interested to join Stellar Academy.
- 3.A reward of RM300 will be given to Referrer, and one limited edition merchandise for both the Referrer and Referees, when the student referred (your friend) registered.
Friend to Friend Referral
* Valid from now till 30th September 2020
Get discount of RM500 each term throughout the programme for each sibling enrolled in full time programme after the first student. 3rd child will enjoy RM1000 off per term.
* Terms & Conditions apply.
Student Bursary & Scholarship
Parents / students who require financial assistance may apply for student bursary up to RM2,000 per year subject to terms and conditions met. Students aged 12 to 15 in 2019 are eligible to apply. Household income should not exceed RM60,000 per annum.
Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Student Bursary/ Scholarship” along with a copy of student identification card, academic results and parent’s income statement/ pay slip.
All decisions are final and all correspondence and results will be notified via email only.
* Terms & Conditions:
- Parent/Student must apply via email or walk in with latest UPSR / PT3 school results.
- Complete registration must be done one month before the intake date; this includes complete documents and payment of registration fee.
- Applicant (student) must also have sat for Stellar Academy admission test and passed with an average grade of 55%.
- Incomplete registration will not be considered.
- Stellar Academy Sdn Bhd reserves the right to vary and amend any of the preceding T&Cs without prior notice.
ADMISSION & REGISTRATION
All students required to are required to bring along their copies of Identification Card, Birth Certificate, and previous school report card / results / school leaving certificate, if any.
NEW STUDENT is also required to sit for an Admission test, prior to registration. A one-time payment of RM100 is payable for an Admission Test (incl. of English, Maths for Year 1 to 6 entry, and Science subjects for Year 7 to Year 11 entry.
To register / confirm a place, please make payment of RM600 (Admission Test & Registration Fee of RM500) and submit together with your child’s Birth Certificate and school report (recent or last year school report).