We strive to make our fees affordable, talk to us to find out if you are eligible for the following discounts.
Fee Structure 2019 / 2020
Term Fees - Due One Month Before Term Starts
|Fee||Year 1 -3||Year 4 - 6||Year 7 - 9||10 & 11|
|Enrollment Fee (One-time)|
|Application Fee||RM 50||RM 100|
|Deposite Fee (Refundable)||RM 2,000||RM 3,000|
|Academic Fee||RM 13,200 / annum||RM 14,600 / annum||RM 15,600 / annum||RM 17,200 / annum|
|Enrichment Activity Fee||RM 150||RM 300|
|Resource Fee - Science & Technology||RM 150||RM 300||RM 400|
Term fee discounts
Get discount of RM 500 each term throughout the programme for each sibling enrolled in full time programme after the first student.Terms and conditions apply.
Advance Payment Discount
Make multi-term advanced payment to get extra discount off the term fees. A discount of 4% is given for 2-term payment, 5% for 3-term payment and 7% for 4-term payment. Terms and conditions apply.
Scholarship worth RM2,000 will be given to students who scored straight As in UPSR, Cambridge Checkpoint exams and PT3 in 2018/ 2019. Award of RM 250 will be given to students who achieve A grade in all subjects in Stellar Academy term examination. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions:
Updated on 1st of September 2019.
1.All fees paid are not refundable nor transferable to another student’s account or another term.
2. Optional language group classes and other extra classes’ fees are to be advised separately.
3. Term fees exclude uniforms, meals, extra curricular activities, project or activities materials/ equipments, textbooks, stationeries and external examination fees.
4. Goods and Services Tax (GST) at 0% apply effective 1st of June 2018. Stellar Academy is registered with GST and will comply with the rules and regulations as announced by government.
5. All fees must be paid by the due date. Late payment fee of RM50 per week will be imposed for payment made after the due date. Students will be barred from classes and deposit may be forfeited in case of continual late payment without prior communication with the management.
6. Students are considered to be enrolled until the completion of their course, i.e. finishing Cambridge IGCSE examination once they have registered with Stellar Academy.
7. Deposit paid is fully refundable upon completion of course (finishing Cambridge IGCSE exam). In case of withdrawal, deposit is only fully refundable with a minimum of one term’s written notice (4 months) via email or letter.
8. All advance payment made are fully refundable in case of withdrawal upon meeting the condition of notification period. All discounts will be forfeited if student is withdrawn before the completion of the terms where advance payment are made.
9. Payment may be made by cash (in person), cheque (in person or bank in), credit card (in person,1.8% surcharge applies, interest-free installments may be available from participating banks) or direct deposit/transfer into bank account detailed below.
|Account Name||STELLAR ACADEMY SDN BHD|
10.Please forward a copy of your bank-in slip or bank receipt indicating the student’s name to firstname.lastname@example.org for issuance of official receipt.
11.Please email email@example.com for any account related matters and enquiries.
12.Stellar Academy reserves the absolute right and discretion to revise the terms and conditions herein from time to time including any part of the Fee Structure, Discounts and Promotions after giving prior notice of no less than one month.