All new applicants (students) are required to bring along a copy of personal Identification Card, birth certificate and recent school report card or results .
Admission & Registration
- Students transferring from public, private and international school will be admitted based on age and level completed in the school PLUS a credit pass in English and Mathematics are achieved in current school.
- Students who are home-schooled or transferring from centres will be admitted based on their ability with age as a reference.
- Exceptional case: Offer may be given for exceptional case subject to outstanding academic result or relocation etc.
- It is compulsory for all new students to sit for Stellar Academy Admission test and an interview prior to acceptance into the programme. A one-time payment of RM200 is payable for the test. An offer will be given to student who meets the entry requirement.
- To accept the offer, parent is required to complete the registration by paying the Registration and Deposit in order to secure a place at Stellar Academy.
- Due dates of registration and payment will be stated in the Offer Letter (via e-mail) if your child’s application is successful upon completion of the Admission test and Interview.
- Stellar Academy reserves the absolute right and discretion to revise the terms and conditions herein from time to time including any part of the Fee Schedule without prior notice.
ADMISSION & REGISTRATION
All students are required to bring along their copies of Identification Card, Birth Certificate, and previous school report card or results or school leaving certificate, if any.
NEW STUDENT is also required to sit for an Admission test, prior to registration. A one-time payment of RM200 is payable for an Admission Test (incl. of English, Maths for Year 1 to 6 entry, and Science subjects for Year 7 to Year 11 entry.
To register or confirm a place, please make payment of RM1,000 (Admission Test of RM200 & Registration Fee of RM800) and submit together with your child’s Birth Certificate and school report (recent or last year school report).