All new applicants (students) are required to bring along a copy of personal Identification Card, birth certificate and recent school report card/ results .
Admission & Registration
- Students transferring from public / private and international school will be admitted based on age and level completed in the school PLUS a credit pass in English and Mathematics are achieved in current school.
- Students who are home-schooled/ transferring from centres will be admitted based on their ability with age as a reference.
- Exceptional case: Offer may be given for exceptional case subject to outstanding academic result / relocation etc.
Please note that all students are required to sit for admission test as follows:
|Year Group||Admission test|
|YEAR 4, 5, 6||English language & Mathematics|
|YEAR 7, 8, 9||3 subjects: English language, Mathematics & Science|
|YEAR 10, 11||3 subjects: English language, Mathematics & Science|
* Students who do not meet the entry requirement will be given conditional offer and will need to attend remedial classes/ holiday programme.
- It is compulsory for all new students to sit for Stellar Academy Admission test and an interview prior to acceptance into the programme. A one-time payment of RM100 is payable for the test. An offer will be given to student who meets the entry requirement.
- To accept the offer, parent is required to complete the registration by paying the Deposit in order to secure a place at Stellar Academy.
- Due dates of registration and payment will be stated in the Offer Letter (via e-mail) if your child’s application is successful upon completion of the Admission test and Interview.
- Stellar Academy reserves the absolute right and discretion to revise the terms and conditions herein from time to time including any part of the Fee Schedule without prior notice.